Tenere 700 Brake Pads, Vesrah
Vesrah Brake Pads
- Manufactured from many combinations of several fibers (natural and man-made) such as Aramid fiber, Ceramic fiber, Carbon fiber and Metal (copper and brass powder) fiber etc
- Soft–mild braking control, controllable pad on first braking with safety
- Good initial bite
- HH stopping power pad (Ameca test result)
- Low disc attack
- Long life pad
- An excellent, economical choice for replacing OEM sintered metal brake pads
- Pad consists of 50-60 percent copper combined with carbon, ceramic, tin and abrasives.
- Iron backing plate is plated with copper to make it a stronger bond with the pad friction material.
- Powerful stopping power in wet or dry conditions
- Excellent initial brake pad bite, lower lever effort and minimal pad bed-in time required.
- Can be used with stainless steel rotors